Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

develop idea


From last blog's idea,I develop my plan in this way.Why I design this plan? 


Because I analysis this site and functions.I divide function into two parts:privet space and public space.The public  space normally used from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm(almost in daytime),the private space normally used from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am(almost in night time).  So the private space needs quiet environment ,and the public space needs enough light and good view.

This is function of ground floor,but I found if in this way , it would be so long,so I developed this plan.



Ground floor

First floor

After tutorial,Joe told me that the passage of ground floor too narrow,people did not feel comfortable and just like in the hotel. I can image that design the house for our family,what's function we must have,how can make the house comfortable for the people.Everything should focus on function. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not finish 





No comments:

Post a Comment