Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Fragment,light , link and space




concept diagram

Today,I find some great design and post on my blog as my design source.May be in the next time,they will give me some great ideas.

  The exterior shape of this building  looks like a simple cube. However, the interior consists of two layers .
 When I saw this project in the begging,I totally shocked,I ask myself,is it really? Yes,this resident in Japan and has 4 rooms.When I first saw this project,I think many fragment in this building.The angular windows through the walls, ceilings and the roof.I think those fragment as the "link" in this building.


In different direction, people can see different space through those angular windows.


The walls and ceilings are interrupted by angular windows in the walls and ceilings.

The designer said:"Although I spaced the cubes out, the interrelatedness of their angles of inclination connect them, creating a sense of continuity." I think this is a magic sense of continuity.


From the same window,people can see different space in the same time.




The top light on the ceiling  filled up light  in the room during the daytime.And the light come from different direction and mix in the interior. In this way,the light  bringing out more layers of complexity to the already diverse interior condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment