Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Initial idea about kiosk

After analyse our project,I already know where is site should kiosk in.But I still answer some questions to myself, how the kiosk transport , how can closed and open kiosk, how can use limited space to contain 8 people,how to manage the space and function.
This kiosk is a cafe ,so it has two main function (customer area,kitchen area).
The space of kiosk very limited, so I try to make this kiosk more interesting and space diversity,I try to use different ways to divide space, in order to make it interesting.



After this attempt,I found some cases have some problems and full of unreasonable.Some ways to divide space may be very stimulating,but it will have some complicated construction in the real life,so I should make a balance between complicated construction and the benefit for the business.

May be we have some experience when we got to some cafe,we will hear some noise from coffee machine , I think how can I solve this problem about noise and provide a relatively quiet space to customer.So I want make the kitchen and customer separated.
                   
Use this way, kitchen and customer separated,but it has a problem about deliver food,especially in bad weather .So I try to make a balance between reduce noise and solve the problem about delivery food.

So I prefer try to focus this type,firstly, it has not very complicated construction detail and make the space diversity. Secondly,it can link the kitchen and customer .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After tutorial ,teachers give me some ideas about my initial idea,I think I should think about this separated style again,why should separated the kitchen and customer area in this way? From this tutorial , I realized research very important for our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment