Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Improve concept

After first tutorial , I realize make the deep research are very important for our project, the more deep the more benefit for the project,so I did some research again.
I went to Old Market Square again,and think about what's kind of kiosk will be good for the customer.If I am a customer,what kind of kiosk I (or customer)like.So I did a research about how many fast food shop or cafe in this area.

From this research, I find there are many fast food shop or cafe around this area.People familiar those types of shop.It can not attract people's eyes,because those shop already as the parts of people's daily life.So if I still open that kinds of Kiosk,may be not very interesting.May be some special food will attract people.    I prefer offer Chinese pancake,because it is easy to cook and use simple tool.It can be cook in the limited space ,such as kiosk.

Firstly,I prefer design a show kitchen,because it is easy to attract people's eyes.

This is my first plan about this new idea.This kiosk deviled into two space,show kitchen and customer area.
From this people's behavior line,people easy to go to customer or take away,and I design a waiter entrance,it not disturb customer when waiter deliver some materials .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After second tutorial,teacher gives me a bright idea about this kiosk,this idea make the space more interesting.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment