Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Close to the nature

This week , I still research some family house design,such as plans,I suppose I can get some new ideas from designer.I find some common things about some plans,especially the house build in the lush greenery of the forest or hill.The designer  most focus on the environment, try them best to design the plan close to the nature,I think close to the nature is a human nature.Project 2 has the similar site ,why not use the prefect nature environment?So I analysis some plan in the nature environment.
 This build has the similar site with project 2 in the hill wiht many plants. The designer use the passageway to link each building,not only use the site ,but also give the client a chance to close to  the nature. This passageway not just a link simple,it also a good place to take a break for the client.Client not need go to outside to enjoy nature,just sit down in the passageway.
From this project,I can clear see that balcony already in the forest.

This project use the roof of the downstairs as the up stair's balcony, make the space interesting and get more outside space at the same time.


Just image this feeling when you sit down this space...



So I try to manage the function different in this way to let people close to the nature,I trying some bubbles.The aim of close to the nature.

I use the ground floor as the terrace.







Use the same way with above plan,but I separate the space of balcony .The outside space divide into two parts ,in order to let different people enjoy nature.
Finally, I developed no.1 plan,it will be in the next writing.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment