Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

function analysis--family house

Reflection
Last week,I thought I get the important concept about design,not only for this project,but also for the design.No matter which kinds of architecture design ,we should focus on the function at first.It easy to say ,but when we do it according this new concept which must be a little different.Actually it is familiarized for us,but we did not think about this in deep. For example about project 2,I did function analysis as well,but I am not very clear about the purpose of this analysis.When I finish the function analysis,I think about the elevation .I did not realize the relationship between the function and elevation,even try to thought about how to make the architecture  interesting.I divide the link between function and elevation.After last week,I realized this was wrong way of the design,fortunately ,I get the right relationship between function and   elevation.That's why Joe emphasized the function many times.Every elevation of  architecture build on the perfect function.When we finish the function,the elevation will be appear.Do not seek the architecture interesting simply,even just a box which function has the reasonable,it still has a interesting elevation.

Function analysis:
 The family house can divided main parts:private area(Master bedroom including bathroom ,children bedroom,) and public area (Living dining area,kitchen).The private area should in quiet area,and the  use time normally in 11:00 pm to 8:00 am(nigh time).The public area needs enough lights,the use time normally in 8:00 am to 11:00 pm(daytime).
 
The function of adult should important than children and guest.


Those flow paths about initial plan in family house.I will develop those flow paths about plans.I prefer put public area in the ground floor and private in the first floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment