Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Self-summary for project 1


It’s time to summary for project 1 by myself,I think this is very important to do this summary.

After final feedback,I learnt some new things and realized what should I improve in the next project.From this project,I realized they are many different  ways to design something between postgraduate and undergraduate,I should use the new concept to think about design.During postgraduate,teacher request us focus on the research.I realized research very important when I finish first project.The more research,the more benefit for my project.Just as Joe said,you can not use some design aspects what you like,you should have evidence for those design aspect.So when we do the deep research,we can find more evidence about our project.
In the next project, firstly,I should improve my design language and try to think about overall project,do not just think some specific aspects.Secondly ,improve my computer skills especially Photoshop and Vray for sketchup .Lastly, I should make deeper research for the new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment